Who said you can only post about things you love on a Thursday? Why not Saturday? There is so much more to love about a Saturday anyways (especially since my days off are Sunday - Monday and thus Saturday is the last day of my work week and an easier commute to boot).
So here goes, a few things I'm loving this Saturday.
- electric blankets - snuggling into a warm bed in an unheated room at night is the best feeling ever
- making a big decision about my next (professional) step and knowing it is right for me
- being supported in that decision by coworkers, bosses, and best of all, U
- (almost!!) finishing a big project at work and knowing (and having my coworkers and boss appreciate) that while it was a first time attempt for me and isn't perfect by far, it is a useful an important contribution and one that would not have happened at all had I not been there
- making a warming winter dinner largely from my own creation (cabbage gratin - yummmmm!) and having U literally scrape out the bowl to get the last drop!