Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Translation Tunnel

Sent the first part of the mega translation off on Monday night and began to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Or so I thought...

Then U came home last night and demanded I edit his paper (his boss knows about me and, in a completely unrelated decision said there wasn't enough in the budget to cover sending the article to a professional scientific editor).

And then I got an email from the art gallery with their "questions" on my translation and the reminder they'd be sending the next step of the translation next week...

And of course, work at the museum is busy as we rush to pull together all the little ends of a major project due all too soon...

So much for the end of the tunnel... If you haven't heard from me in a few weeks send in the rescue team with plenty of chocolate!


  1. I'll happily send you a care package from the Great White North, should you want one :)

  2. Coletters - thanks for the offer! Instead, can you send me some nice cool weather so I can do the translation without drowning in my own sweat?!