I've finally finished off a translation contract that has been taking up all my free time and have yet to get back onto track... But as I'm trying to shake off the blahs there are a few things brightening my day:
- U's new glasses (he desperately needed new glasses and I convinced him to go with a pair that I picked out and they look really good on the man!)
- the results of having spent more than half the weekend organizing U's wardrobe so that he knows where things are and they aren't stuffed in wherever they'll fit!
- "adult sweetness" green tea kitkats
- rhubarb cream cheese stuffed French toast and Sunday brunches!
- warm sunny days with the promise of spring
What are you loving this Thursday?